Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Challenge #171 - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Your Fave

This week's challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie was an easy one...and a tough one at the same time. It was a challenge to use your FAVOURITE Kraftin'Kimmie Stamp...well...that's a toughy for me...I LOVE THEM ALL...after much thought, I was tied with this image from the Going Places Set and Gaia with the Imagine quote from John Lennon...so this one won out today...but there's still time for me to submit another card by midnight Friday...so keep an eye out for another card for this wonderful challenge !!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Lynn! I too have a hard time choosing - I love this image though! The blue and yellow is so striking! Thanks for playing along with KKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin