Thursday, May 16, 2013

Magical Birthday card

Here's a quick little card I created using one of my newest digital images from Meljen's Designs...this cute little wizard mouse is perfect for a whole bunch of different cards (in my opinion)...I'm entering this is the current Meljen's Challenge #160 - Words with Friends - to use lots of text, a torn book page, anything with lots of words - I'm hoping the SPELL BOOK this Wizard Mouse has will count !!
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/2013/05/challenge-160-words-with-friends.html

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Love all the purple :) Great card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT @ Meljen's Designs
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely your card, Lynn! Hope the spell book brings you luck, lol.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs!

    Hugs,
    Lu Picoral

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin