Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Birthday (Bee)

Here's a cute card I created using a wonderful Meljen's Designs image. It's Melissa's birthday at Meljen's and the challenge was to use pink (her favourite colour) and I used the bee image because Melissa means "Honey bee". Challenge #165 - Pretty in Pink
http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/06/simon-says-anything-goes.html
HELP...CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY MY IMAGE IS SPREADING ACROSS THE WHOLE PAGE OF MY BLOG...I'VE TRIED TO ADJUST THE IMAGE SIZE AND PLACEMENT AND IT STILL KEEPS DOING THE SAME THING...

1 comment:

  1. The pop of black against the pink really sets the image off. The yellow scallop really balances the yellow of the bee.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Pretty in Pink challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin