Sunday, August 18, 2013

Thinking of You (Cat) Card...

Here's a little card I created using a lovely Meljen's Designs Image. I coloured it with copics, and mounted it on a dark grey piece of cardstock which I embossed with swirls. A strip of ribbon finishes it of. I think it's a nice CAS card and would be good for a Pet Sympathy card, or just a plain old Thinking of You card.
I'm entering it in this weeks Challenge at Meljen's Designs - #173 - You've been Framed (I hope the window frame counts!)
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/2013/08/challenge-173-youve-been-framed.html

2 comments:

  1. This is very sweet, Lynn. I like the monochromatic colors you've chosen. Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Lynn. I love that image and aren't folder embossers just the greatest thing! Thanks for entering our challenge over at Meljen's Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin