Sunday, November 3, 2013

Let's Give Thanks...

Here's a card I created using a wonderfully versatile Sassy Cheryl digital image. I love how many different cards you can make with this image to suit just about any occasion.


I used copics to colour it in a sort-of monochromatic way to match the kraft cardstock I used. (the boat is brown-ish but photographed kind of pink - LOL) I also added the swirly embossed piece to give it a bit of texture. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. I used stickles to give the water some sparkle and added the rhinestones to give it a bit of blingy-pop.

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
1. Sassy Chery's Challenge #190 - Let's give thanks
http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/10/challenge-190-lets-give-thanks-wa-sassy.html
2. Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/challenge-anything-goes/
3. Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-2/

6 comments:

  1. A Lovely card. I love the cute image and the echo of waves with the embossing and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stickled water is awesome. I like the way you embossed onlypart of the card. It makes for an interesting background. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and image! Really nice. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and elegant and oh so adorable. Love it sweetie.
    Thanks for playing along in the GIVING THANKS challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, Lynn! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...I love this sweet little card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sassy Cheryl Challenges this week. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin