Sunday, November 24, 2013

Merry Christmas - Charlie Brown Christmas Tree card !!

Okay...if you're like me, you just LOVE this Sassy Cheryl Image. It reminds me of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree !! I just love it.
This card is pretty CAS with a little bling added to the red ornament that's causing the branch to droop. (Glossy Accents). The little guy looks so warm and cozy but disappointed all at once, doesn't he ??

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Merry Monday Challenges - #84 - Trees with Bling
http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/2013/11/merry-monday-84-trees-with-bling.html
2. Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Warm Christmas
http://hollyjollychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/11/warm-christmas.html
3. ABC Christmas Challenge - W for Winter Wishes
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/11/w-for-winter-wishes.html
4. Sassy Cheryl's #193 -
http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/11/challenge-193-wintercold-weather-wa.html

14 comments:

  1. He does remind me of Charlie Brown!! Super card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a Charlie Brown Christmas tree! They never stop amazing me how decorations can make the saddest tree look fun! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn. Sweet image ... and yes, it does remind me of Charlie Brown!! :) Love the glossy accents on the ornament - great design! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, what a cute little image! Poor tree! But so sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Merry Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this image. You have done an excellent job with this card. I love Charlie Brown trees myself. In fact, I am considering making one for my house tree this year! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl/s Winter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely image and wonderful colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Holly Jolly. All the best Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that little splash of red in the ornament. This is just beautiful Lynn.
    Thanks for playing along in the WINTER/COLD weather challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love the winter design. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The image is so cute,i really like this card.
    Thank’s a lot for joining us at our W for Winter wishes Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't this image super cute!? :) Love how you add ribbon. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Sassy Cheryl Winter/Cold Weather Challenge.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your clean and simple design-perfect Christmas greeting!
    I'm so glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sparkle and glossy look of the ornament looks great! I'm loving the CAS design on this. Thank you so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lynn your card is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. The image is super cute! I soooo love it!!!
    Here's expressing my merry Christmas greetings to you and your loved ones. Wishing you a holiday filled with happiness. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin