Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Trick or Treat

Here's a Halloween card I created using a Meljen's Designs image. I just love this one...gives a whole new meaning to Witches brew don't ya think !! LOL !!


The green colours didn't photograph well and look a little off or mis-matching...but in real life they are okay !! The sentiment "Trick or Treat" is a Halloween Trinket from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
Meljen's Designs - Challenge #184 - Scaredy Pants (Halloween Theme)
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/2013/10/challenge-184-scaredy-pants.html

3 comments:

  1. Love this! made me smile! Come and join in over on Quirky Crafts too! 'Make Us Quirky Well Laugh!!!'
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image you chose here :) Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs Challenge! Hope you join in next time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin