Friday, January 3, 2014

All you need is love...

I'm here to say All you need is love...hydro and cable/internet !! LOL !! After the recent ice storm and all the loss of power and cable/internet I'm about at my wits end. Anyhow...my cable/internet is fixed again for a few days; the tech has to come back tomorrow to do something else, and then in two or three weeks to re-attach the cable properly and get it off my roof where it's frozen right now !! So I spent the day waiting for the cable company to come back and try to restore our service for the 3rd time since the ice storm. I've managed to get a few cards made and actually posted here, so it's been a good day...and my boys can watch TV again. All is well.

Here's a cute card I created using a Sassy Cheryl Image. Don't ya just think this guy is just darling? I do.



This is based on the sketch from Mojo Monday

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mojo Monday #326
http://mojomonday.blogspot.ca/2013/12/mojo-monday-326.html
2. Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday #135
http://sassycheryls.blogspot.ca/2013/12/show-me-135.html

1 comment:

  1. Hope you didn't pull all of your hair out. :)
    This is super, super adorable. Love it girl.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin