Monday, March 3, 2014

On the Farm...and a new GDT for me

I'm soooo excited to share with you today my very first creation for the Fitztown Design Team. I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Guest Designer for Fitztown and I'm playing along for the next few months with a whole bunch of great challenges (stay tuned to see more each week from me and Fitztown)
Challenge #25 - Farm Animals
Create a project using an image from the Farm.

The image I've used for this creation is Garden 24
You can find it here:
http://www.fitztown.com/garden.html
We have some fantastic prizes to be won from Fitztown Store.
We must have at least one entry with a Fitztown image to have a winner. If there are more than ten participants using a Fitztown image, the winner will be chosen using Random.org. If less than ten, there will be one winner chosen by Design Team (DT) Coordinator. In order to win the prize, you must use a Fitztown image.
Winner will receive 3 digis of their choice AND is responsible for contacting Fitztown to claim prize within seven days.
If there are a minimum of ten participants total there will also be Top 3 chosen by the DT Coordinator and these three will receive a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offer.
If you would like to join our challenges and do not have a blog, you are welcomed to email your project to stampnscrapjunkie {@} gmail {dot} com and we will upload your project for you.

I hope you'll pop over and play along with us !!
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a great card Lynn .. were you thinking about the joys of the Spring to come as you merrily sent Farmer Chick to prepare his land for his new crops?

    This card has so much appeal .... your background paper is gorgeous and perfect for any man, woman or child. I love the happy stories I can see as I enjoy this lovely card.

    Many congratulations on becoming a designer on the Fitztown DT. I wish you lots of happy creative times and lots of fun creating with new, like minded creative friends

    Lots of love Ingrid xxx ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn - I didn't see what this was until I enlarged the pic! Then I just chuckled at the sight of the chicken in dungarees! I think it was the fact that it really is a chicken and not a cartoon! I think your card is wonderful - a real please-er!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin