Friday, May 30, 2014

DT Day at Fitztown and a blog hop...

Well I sure hope you are all enjoying the Birthday Blog hop here at Fitztown !!

Here's what I created for my DT Day project...


I used the lovely image GARDEN 7 which can be found here.

I decided to make a few cards using one image and keep them pretty simple...
and if you know me, you know I love CAS !!

I coloured each watering can the same and added different colours to the flowers
I cut each image out using a circle die, then matted each image on a colour to compliment the flowers
I embossed white cardstock cut slightly smaller than my card-base to give some texture and interest
I used a couple of stamped images from Stampin' Up for the cards
I left one card without a sentiment so it could be given for any occassion.






I hope you liked what I've created !

Don't forget you have until May 31st to play along with us at the blog hop !!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin