Friday, July 11, 2014

It's Friday and another Design Day for me at Fitztown

Can you guess the theme of this week's challenge at Fitztown?
If you guessed LOVE or Valentine's Day...you're wrong...

Challenge #43 - Pick a Holiday
I chose Valentine's Day (which isn't really a holiday, but it should be)


This week I had fun with the VALENTINE 13 image.

I created this shaped Valentine's Day card by printing the image fairly large and cutting it out.
Then I cut a back (inside) piece too and attached them together after
printing "Happy Valentine's Day" on the inside piece.
I also added some pearls to the heart to dress it up a little bit. 
Here's a look at it inside:

I am very pleased with how this turned out.  


I hope you'll play along with us for the current challenge here at Fitztown

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynn have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin