Friday, August 1, 2014

It's official...I'm a KRAFTY GUEST

...for the month of August 2014 !!





Woo hoo !!

And to celebrate I'm giving away some BLOG KANDY...



One lucky winner will be chosen from everyone 
who comments 
on at least two (2)
of my Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Blog posts here
on my personal blog 
and 
LIKE 
the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Friends Facebook group 

I will draw a winner on Monday September 1st 
and post the announcement here on my blog, 
so make sure you follow the rules
and come back to my blog on September 1st,
to see if you're the lucky winner !  

19 comments:

  1. I love your work! Congrats on being a guest designer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest designer spot. Looking forward to seeing all the great cards you post. The surprise of blog candy is a nice one. Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather...hugs back to you...looking forward to September for you my friend !!

      Delete
  3. congratulations on your kraftin kimmie guest spot ... looking forward to seeing your creations x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane...it's going to be a fun month, isn't it...congrats right back atcha !!

      Delete
  4. Congrats Lynn, Have fun colouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations love your work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn! Congrats on your GDT spot with Kraftin' Kimmie. Looking forward to see your projects :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome candy!! Congrats on your GDT!!! You deserve!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin. That's such a sweet thing to say. I'm so excited and enjoying every minute of it. Hugs.

      Delete
  8. Woot woo! Go Lynn!! Can't wait to see your creations :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy...I appreciate your kind words of encouragement. I'm loving every minute of this GDT spot !!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin