Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Peeks Day 1 Hey there Punkin'

I'm sooo excited to be part Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps as a Krafty Guest this month! Here's my first creation for the new release...I sure hope you like it.


Welcome to day ONE of our AUGUST Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! We have so many goodies in store for you and we've been dyin' to share them! So here we GO!!



First off is a fun fall set from artist CHERYL GRANT! It features three sweet images with our fave kiddos.....Lexi, Lulu and Lucas!! There are also NINE....yes, NINE awesome coordinating sentiments! This fabulous set is called HEY THERE, PUNKIN'!!


Are you planning to join us for our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes on Saturday night beginning at 6pm EDT!! Be sure to come hang out with the Krafty Girls and Guests!

All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these awesome new stamps from Cheryl! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift card!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! {This winner will be announced at the party!}
Happy hoppin'!









Wordpress




50 comments:

  1. I think I'll be smelling pie all day long - hahaha. This card is terrific and love how the main focus stays on the image itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Lillian. I'm starving for PIE too !!

      Delete
  2. Lynn, so, so sweet. Makes me want to go bake....LOL!!! I like the addition of the bow and the flowers. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Heather...I appreciate your kinds words and visiting my little piece of blog land so much lately !! I want pie now too...you bake it, I'll eat it !!

      Delete
  3. Awesome stamp and love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennyfer...I love all of Cheryl's KK stamps !!

      Delete
  4. Very nice card Lynn, your colouring is terrific

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bela...I'm very pleased with my improvement since starting the Skin and Hair class at Kit and Clowder

      Delete
  5. So cute! Love the great bow that you have used on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful fall card Lynn!!!! I love this new stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. The fall colors are making me wish for Fall to get here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much..but I hope we have a bit more summer left !!

      Delete
  8. Sweet card!! Perfect for the autumn season. Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn! what an adorable card! Love your fun design and awesome coloring!
    hugs
    Judy K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy...I appreciate your kind words and have been really working at improving my colouring.

      Delete
  10. Love the color combo you chose for this card. That ribbon is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae Ann...that ribbon was a scrap off something (like a gift bag or present)...wish I had more of it too ! I appreciate you stopping by and also your kind words.

      Delete
  11. Lynn; your card is so Beautiful!! Love the blue and Brown Combo!! Great card!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card....love the colors you chose!! Congrats on being picked as one of the Krafty Guests...well deserved...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn for your very kind words. I'm sooo thrilled to be a Krafty Guest !!

      Delete
  13. Wonderful car...Love this new stamp set and your coloring is awesome. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joann. I've been working to improve my colouring. So glad you stopped by !!

      Delete
  14. Lovely card. This image is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is very nice, great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really cute. While I like traditional fall colors, I like that you used the blue. Nice variation that shows this set doesn't just need to be for fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I enjoyed using the different colours for this card. It would make a nice house-warming card, don't ya think?

      Delete
  17. She's adorable. I love the way the flowers and the dress work together. It's a warm, fall card (and it makes me think the kids need to go and pick blackberries for pie).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card and
    the flowers really add
    to the fun.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice card. Love blue-brown combos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin