Friday, October 17, 2014

Creative Inspiration for Fitztown

Hey everyone, some days I just don't know which end is up and what's going on...and yesterday was one of them...I was sure I had this post scheduled on my blog, but when I went to look (today) it wasn't there, so I'm a day late with my creative inspiration for the latest challenge at Fitztown.


This week the challange is Anything Goes, and there's no excuse not to play along, right?

Here's what I created...using this wonderful digi of our Fitztown Challenge Blog leader Ema !!


I hope you like it.  I had fun colouring it up, but my photograph doesn't quite show the colours right...they look a little off here, but in "real life" as my sons says they look good.

I hope you'll pop over to Fitztown and join us this week.


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin