Saturday, October 11, 2014

Magical Krafty Krop - Challenge #6 - CAS

Here's a card I made at the Magical Krafty Krop last weekend with my Peeps Peggy and Amanda...and all the other wonderful Krafty folks at the krop.



I'm entering it in challenge #6 - Clean and Simple.

I hope you like it.  It was part of the wonderful Krafty Goodie Bag we all got at the krop (along with a pink bag with this very image on it)  How cool is that.  You can get the bag and stamp here.

****************************************

A little bit about my colouring journey...
If you've been following my blog at all you'll see that my colouring has improved in leaps and bounds since starting the Skin and Hair class.  over at Kit and Clowder.  I can't wait to get into the Clothing class soon (I've signed up and printed the class booklet, and done a little reading)

Here's a peek at my before and after images...
coloured after taking only part of the Skin and Hair Class

*****************************************

1 comment:

  1. Lynn I am so excited to see this image use for the Krafty Krop online CAS challenges. Great card. Lexi looks fabulous surrounded by pink! Thanks for playing along with the CAS challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin