Sunday, November 2, 2014

Love at first bite...

...and a party with Simpy Betty Stamps & Kit and Clowder !!

I hope you'll hop along with us and check out all the wonderful things going on at Kit and Clowder and Simply Betty this weekend !!


Copics Used:
Alyce's Skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21
Hair - C5, C7, 100
Dress - V17, V09, W7
Flower - R29, R59, YG25
Eyes - YG25, YG67


I hope you hop on over to Facebook and play along for some tricks and treats !!

****************************************

A little bit about my colouring journey...
If you've been following my blog at all you'll see that my colouring has improved in leaps and bounds since starting the Skin and Hair class.  over at Kit and Clowder.  I can't wait to get into the Clothing class soon (I've signed up and printed the class booklet, and done a little reading)

*****************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin