Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Happy Birthday cupcake

I created this cute card using an image from Little Blue Button Stamps called Wishing Charlie


It's for the latest challenge over at Inspiration Destination.



Here's a peek at the inside of the card:


I coloured her with copics, and had a lot of fun with her hair.  
I really need to get at the HAIR lessons in my Skin and Hair Class 

I hope I've inspired you to play along this week.  
I've also got another post from the 2nd sponsor of this challenge, so please check it out here


2 comments:

  1. Her hair looks great, Lynn, and that backing paper is beautiful. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card. She is as cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin