Saturday, March 7, 2015

A little MOVIE inspiration for March

Here's a lovely image I coloured by Art by Miran called Ceridwen.


It is for the latest challenge over at Kit and Clowder.


The theme for March is MOVIES.  This image remnids me of Cleopatra or anyone walking the red carpet at the Oscars (which used to be held in March).

I had a lot of fun colouring her up and her hair and dress were a bit of a challenge, but thanks to my classes over at Kit and Clowder I have the confidence to tackle this image. 

I hope I've inspired you to play along this month at Kit and Clowder.  I'd love to see what you colour/create !! 

****************************************

A little bit about my colouring journey...
If you've been following my blog at all you'll see that my colouring has improved in leaps and bounds since starting the Skin and Hair class.  over at Kit and Clowder.  I can't wait to get into the Clothing class soon (I've signed up and printed the class booklet, and done a little reading), and alos the All About Animals Class.

Here's a peek at my before and after images...
coloured after taking only part of the Skin and Hair Class

*****************************************

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin