Friday, March 20, 2015

March Mid-Month Inspiration from Fitztown

It's time for some mid-month Inspiration for the latest challenge at Fitztown.
As always the challenge is Anything Goes with a twist.  This month the twist is use GREEN.
I used Fish2 for this card
I decided to colour my image green, and use some green parchment cardstock for the background. This makes a great card for a man or boy and I loved addind the netting to the card to give it a cool texture and effect.

I hope you like what I've created and will play along this week with us at Fitztown.





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Fish! A Great Masculine Card. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lynn!!! I love it!!! Congrats for your job
    Hugs, Ana Isabel DT Fitztown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lynn wonderful design
    Dianne xx:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card I love what you did with the fish and how you did the ribbon. Awesome card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin