Monday, July 13, 2015

Bugaboo - Christimas in July - Day 1 - Jingle All the Way

I'm sooo excited to be playing along again this year in the 

Every day from July 11th to July 17th there are challenges and some wonderful prizes to be won.

Check out the details here.

There's also a 50% off sale going on all this month, 
so don't forget to pop over to the store and check that out.

Here's the card I created for the challenge on Day 1 - Jingle All the Way


I used this cute penguin image called LITTLE PENGUIN WINTER - REINDEER 
which can be found here in the Bugaboo shop.

I added some gold glitter to his jingle bell belt, but it doesn't show up really well in my photo.

I had a lot of fun stitching around the card, the image and the sentiment too
(a little obsession of mine lately).   
I hope you like what I've created.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:









3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, the image made me smile, love this style, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see a penguin Lynn! Having found your blog you have inspired me to have a go at the Bugaboo challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!
    Thank you so much for playing along with our Christmas in July challenges. We hope you join us for our new challenges this week - promise we won't be short on inspiration!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin