Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bugaboo - Christmas in July - Day 2 - Sketch

I created this card for the Christmas in July Challenges going on over at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo



which can be found here.

I coloured it with copics, and added some wee tiny rhinestones.  
What a fun card to create and easy-peasy with the sketch provided.


Here's a side view showing the bling a little better


I'm thoroughly enjoying playing along in this week-long Christmas in July celebration at Bugaboo.

Don't forget to pop over to the store, while the digis are on sale for 50% off

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I really like how you used the doily for the corners:)
    Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lynn, love how you have used the doily and a very nice design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Lynn, love the colours you have used. I struggled with this one, my first ever sketch attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card I like the doily in the corners. Great take of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our CIJ challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin