Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash Day 5

I'm excited to be playing along again this week in the "Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash" over at Catch the Bug.

I've played along with this annual week-long challenge for the last couple of years, and am happy to be playing along again this year.

Today's theme is Jungle Funny...



Here's what I created

I used the image of a Lion from the MINI SET - TALL JUNGLE BLOCKS 
which can be found here in the Bugaboo Shop.

I coloured it with copics and added an hand-typed sentiment
NO LION...You're getting old
Not sure who I will give this to as in my group of friends I think I may be the oldest !!! 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love the colours! Thanks for joining in our Bugaboo Birthday Bash challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin