Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Special Delivery...Happy Birthday

I created this masculine card or the latest challenge over at 





I used the image Simon on Bike which can be found HERE in the
Little Blue Buttons stamp shop.

I coloured this image with copics and added a diamond plate embossed background to my card.  It's a wonderful embossing folder for a car-gal like me to have in my collection.
Here's a peek at the embossed background


I used a sentiment stamp from the Stamps of Life.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at Craft Your Passion (CYP)  this week.


I'm entering this card in the following challenge(s)

6 comments:

  1. Great male card Lynn and love the super biker. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the embossed background. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Glitter N Sparkle challenge blog!! Hugs-Elina DT GNS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Glitter N Sparkle challenge blog!! Hugs-Elina DT GNS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome masculine card, Lynn! Great colouring and cool BGR! Hugs, Jenna DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh love the embossing and your colouring is great.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin