Friday, November 18, 2016

A fall freebie at Bugaboo

It's time for another FREEBIE over at Bugaboo.


Here's what I created with this great Fall FREEBIE




You can get the FREEBIE FRIDAY image HERE 
in the Bugaboo Shop until next Friday.

I coloured this image with Copics and added a twine ribbon/bow 
and a computer generated sentiment and it was complete.
/Don't you just love these two cute kids?

I hope you like what I've created.

There's lots going on at Catch the Bug (Bugaboo)
Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Lynn thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin