Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Another Holly Jolly Challenge

It's time for the last challenge of 2016 at Holly Jolly and it's a biggie...


Created a Christmas Card and/or an ABC creation (anything but a card)

This challenge runs from today 
(November 29th until December 31st) 
with winners announced on January 10th, 2017

There are lots of prizes from the lovely sponsors, 
so pop on over and play along.

Here's a couple of projects that I created this time.

This card was created using the Perfect Tree image from QKR Stampede.


Don't you just love this tree image? 
I coloured it with copics and stitched around the image, 
and card base and added a few hand-made enamel dots and it was done!!
I love how this card turned out.

Next is the ABC project.
I made a gift card colder which is quite easy.
I used the image Christmas Whiskers from Sami stamps for this creation.
Don't you just love this cute cat?
 


 I hope you like what I've created and are inspired to play along with us at Holly Jolly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin