Sunday, December 11, 2016

Another Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug

I'm still enjoying being a Guest Designer over at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo


And today I'm here to share a card I created for the latest



which you can find HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

Don't forget all images are 50% off until December 31st.

I coloured this cute image with copics and just followed the sketch above.
Another CAS card from me.
I love the green/red colour combo on this image...it really makes the snowmen pop!

Thanks for stopping by.

I hope you'll join us over at Catch the Bug for this sketch challenge.

Don't forget to check out all the New Releases HERE
and the FREEBIE FRIDAY image HERE.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges






1 comment:

  1. I love all the white on this card. Perfect layout for this image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin