Saturday, December 10, 2016

Got Junk?

It's time for another Saturday Challenge over at Catch the Bug.


Theme - Make us Laugh


I used the image Stella Tidbits - Junk to create this card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

How true is the sentiment for most of us?

I coloured this image with copics and added some 
cork strips to the edge of the image to give a bit of texture.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget to check out all the New Releases HERE
and the FREEBIE FRIDAY image HERE.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Stella, great image and background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment! So true! Your card is so fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin