Thursday, December 8, 2016

Holiday Chaos - Thur - Day 6 - Oldie But Goodie


Welcome to Day 6 of the Holiday Chaos going on over at
 Catch the Bug / Bugaboo

Here's all the details you need to know.

Day 6 - Use an Old Image and paper from your stash

Today the theme is Oldie But Goodie
Use an old image and old papers from your stash

I've had that background paper in my stash for several years.
I think this image is so gosh-darn cute and
may be applicable to a few people I know (wink, wink, LOL)

I used the image Stella - Dear Santa Note which can be found HERE 
in the Bugaboo shop

Don't forget there's a fabulous sale going on 
until December 31st in the Bugaboo shop.
Everything is 50% off..

I hope I've inspired you to play along.

Don't forget that there are tons of prizes to be won, 
and you can even win a Guest Design Spot 
here at Bugaboo / Catch the Bug by playing in all 7 challenges.

Check out my other creations here:
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5

Check out all the details here.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. Ha,ha.... I love this image. Stella always cracks me up. Love what you have done with this image as well. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...love the fun image!!Super cute & fun!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stella - probably because I'm a little snarky like her. Cute and of course funny card. Love the image a little offset like that and your beautiful bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and fabulous! Gotta love Stella! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin