Thursday, January 5, 2017

Gratitude Journal Tab/Cover

It's time to share an Oldie But Goodie creation over at Catch the Bug.




I used the image 3 Hearts to create this TAB / Cover page in my Planner

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured it with Copics and added some Wink of Stella to the hearts and border 
to give it a bit of bling.
I used some purple (somewhat sparkly) cardstock from my stash as the base for it.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous love your journal page. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and wonderful Lynn xx

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin