Wednesday, February 15, 2017

To honour Autism Day February 12th

It's time to share an Humour me Wednesday creation over at Catch the Bug.




I used the image Bugaboo Brat - Autism Boy to create this card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I used the rainbow as inspiration for the letters and the bling.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I know a lot of families that have children or grandchildren with Autism. There's so many levels to this, too. It can be so exhausting on some families. Thanks for honoring Autism Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT card so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at ID

    TRACEY DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin