Monday, January 22, 2018

Day 8 - The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge

I'm playing along from January 15th, 2018 to February 15th, 2018

It's easy-peasy to play along, and hopefully will keep me motivated
at this dreary/cold time of year.

All the details can be found HERE on Facebook.

Here's what I created today...

One of my C's was low on ink
(so I plan to refill it and got bck and fix the penguin body)

This image is unknown to me (it was printed and in my "to colour" stash.
I will look for it in my computer and see if I can't identify it.
I remember that I just HAD to have it when I saw it as it is a sign
of my two loves, Penguins and Coffee !!!
Copics used:
Penguin - C1, C3, C5, C7, 
Beak - YR14
Bowtie - RV63
Heart - RV19

Thanks for popping by...check my blog again tomorrow for my next piece of colouring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin