Thursday, March 15, 2018

Magical Coffee...

It's time to share an Oldie But Goodie creation over at Catch the Bug.




I used the image Make it Snappy JJ Coffee  to create this card_.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.



I coloured this image with copics and added used some 
two-sided paper from my stash for the background and accents.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Lynn this is a great card. Love the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sentiment but it generally takes me two cups of coffee! Love the backing papers. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin